One down, three to go. I’ve got another exam to go before I’ve got a week ‘break’ to study some more.
Anyway.. here’s what I’ve been up to during swotvac:
- Slacking off, studying, slacking off, eating, sleeping
- I went to mark 3rd June off my wall calendar and only then did I realise that I put my birthday on the wrong day. HAHA silly me.
- Got this lovely and warm coat as a birthday present from my brother and his girlfriend! And a cute pirate themed card addressed to Captain Melanie Sparrow haha :P
- My lovely friend Jen got me this pretty little cake from Breadtop which I have no idea what it’s called but it tastes really good. Only, now I feel like such a fatty from eating the whole thing by myself.
- After a birthday dinner with some family I went to chatime to grab my free birthday drink. Yum yum pearl milk tea!
- Slacking off some more
- Silently freaking out about exams whilst trying to seem confident in front of others (who look like they know what they’re doing!)
- Been down with a cold.. and it’s been over a week and I’m still not better after taking all my meds. Please go away you stupid damn cold T^T
- Thinking and discussing to my cousin about transferring courses
All in all, I am just looking forward to finishing exams and finally spending time without worrying about school work.